My name is Loveneet Singh Gandhi. I would describe myself as a very loving and honest person, i have a great sense of humour. Moreover, i love to interact with different kind of people, like of different culture and recognize other culture’s. I love to travel to different places. My hobbies are to listening to music and reading, however the activity i love the most to do is playing cricket. I am a very interesting and hardworking person, i always give my 100% efforts to the activity i am doing. I always remain focused while i am studying or at work or any other activity. My nature is very much simple and always try to improve myself by learning and gaining experience in life. I also like to eat different kind of food item, like traditional.

Feedback: Good work. Your values and goals section does not clearly provide a values statement (although it clearly lists 3 value words) and is missing one goal. I encourage you to refine this section accordingly. Your reflections are brief. One suggestion as you continue to develop your reflective skills: provide more detail to flesh out your strengths/challenges a bit more in your reflections. For example, you state “The competencies i am developing are now i think i become a critical thinker and gained some communication skills in which i was bad in the past.” Expand on this and discuss how you have demonstrated critical thinking and how you have improved your communication with others. Note that you did not upload artifacts to match your reflections in the competencies, transformation, and artifacts/reflections sections. This is an important component to an eportfolio (i.e. including an artifact that demonstrates your development/achievement of a competency AND an accompanying reflection in which you consider the strengths and challenges related to that competency, and what you might do differently in the future).